Gold Plated South Indian Gold Covering AD Multi Colour Stones Haram Traditional Designs Online. This haram contains flower design with multi color stones which gives marvelous looking. It is attached with adjustable back chain length is 8 inches. so, you can adjust length as per user requirement. Used for religious and marriage functions.
Handcrafted by experienced craftsman using high quality material and superior plating. The making of these haram set require the same amount of work required to make in real gold. Photograph shown is not scaled to size. Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Base metal is copper and plated with gold using micro plating technology. Stones used are semi precious. For daily use, the colour life would last from 6 months to one year. For occasional use, the colour lasts for more then one year.
It is advisable to store jewellery in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth.
|Chidambaraa Gold Plated Imitation Jewelry|
|Length in inches||24 inches|
|Coating||24ct Pure Gold Plated (micro)|
|Guarantee||1 Year Guarantee - Just give us a call|
|Net Quantity/Number of Units||Pack contains one 24 inches long Haaram|
|Manufacturer/Packer Details||Everest Gold Covering, Chidambaram, Tamilnadu|
|Contact Details for Consumer Complaints||+91 99429 69240|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Skin Protection||Yes, coated with 1 micron non-allergic layer to protect your skin from allergic or itching|
|Guarantee Void||Spoilage by perfumes, soap water and other chemicals (or) physical damage of the product|
14 Days Return Policy:
Return/Refund with no questions asked for 100% customer satisfaction.
In Case of Refund:
100% Refund will be provided excluding your reverse shipping charges. Customers who have paid online, will get their refund back to their bank account or as WGC Store Credits. Customers who have opted for Cash on Delivery will be eligible for 100% refund in terms of WGC Store Credits only.
In Case of Replacement:
Customer is responsible for sending the product back to us, with exactly the same packing materials along with the warranty tag intact within the product. Your reverse shipping charges will be refunded as WGC Store Credits. After receiving the product from the customer, WGC team will take 2 to 3 days to ship the product again.
6 Months/ 1 Year Guarantee:
After 14 days of purchase, the product falls under 6 months/ 1 year guarantee as per your invoice/ purchase bill. In case of any gold plating/colour issues during this period, the customer has to send the product back to us (One way shipping charges has to be beard by the customer). The faulty product will be re-plated with pure 24 ct Gold (micro) or Antique Gold (as per the product nature) and will be sent back to the customer within 5 days.
Please Note: Customer has to share the reverse AWB - Courier Tracking Code WITHIN SEVEN DAYS (7 Days) from receiving the product, failing which the product will not be eligible for 14-days return/refund.
Received Wrong/Damaged Item:
We have an efficient team which checks the quality of the product and packs them with three layer of cardboard and bubble wrap protection, to ensures the product reaches safely in customer hands. On some very rare cases, there could be a faulty/wrong item delivered.
On delivery of wrong/damaged item, customer has to report the wrong/damaged item within 24hrs after the product is delivered. Since there are chances for the customers to use the jewelry and return back to us, we strictly follow 24 hrs timeline to report wrong or damaged items. Failing which the product return/refund will not considered under any circumstances
Contact 9942969240 for further queries, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful Tips to Take Care of Your Valuable One Gram Gold Plated & Imitation Jewelery:
Nowadays, Imitation and gold plated jewelery have become part of vogue because it allows you to enjoy luxury of real gold in an affordable price. However, the plating surface has a certain lifespan and requires a proper care and maintenance to prolong its life
- You can use your jewelry whenever required. But while unused, please maintain it inside a plastic box or zip lock covers. Any moisture or sweat should be properly wiped off before preserving inside.
- You may have with you some boxes which were are covered with velvet gifted to you when you bought gold or diamond jewelery. Please do not use those velvet boxes for preserving imitation jewelery
- Perfumes and deo spray or body and hair spray are real enemies for immitation jewellery. How well your jewellery may look with the plating, it doesn't matter. A single spray of these perfumes are good enough to instantly spoil the look and colour of the jewellery or shorten the colour life. Please avoid using these chemicals or cleaning agents when you use immitation or gold plated jewellery.
- After occasional use, wash in clean water and dry it using soft cloth. Don't keep it covered if it wet. Incase of any dust, please wipe it using a non-sticky soft cloth and then preserve it in an air-tight zip lock covers or plastic boxes.
- Wholesale Covering takes almost care in plating the jewellery that gives maximum colour life depending upon the type of jewellery like plain metal jewellery, jewellery with stones and jewellery with precious stones.